NHS Logo

Rent, rates and utilities payments

All claims must be submitted to your NHS England local team or your local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) if you are in a delegate CCG area.

Claims approved by your NHS England local team/delegate CCG will then be sent to PCSE via a payment authorisation schedule with instructions on how and when to include these in practice’s main monthly payments.