NHS Logo

Rent, rates and utilities payments

All claims must be submitted to your NHS England local team or your local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) if you are in a delegate CCG area.

Claims approved by your NHS England local team/delegate CCG will then be sent to PCSE via a payment authorisation schedule with instructions on how and when to include these in practice’s main monthly payments.

If you have a query with your payment, please contact your NHSE Local team or your CCG, in the first instance. They will instruct PCSE to make any amendments to any incorrect payments made. 

PCSE are not able to make any correction/amendments without direct instruction from the relevant NHSE/CCG team.