NHS Logo

General GP pension enquiries

Please note that PCSE is unable to answer queries regarding private pension schemes. NHS England advises
practitioners to contact the CCG or NHS local area team that requested the deduction of
private pension contributions from the practice payment.

When making a payment please enter the reference in the following format:

Practice code – year ending – GP’s full name

For example: P82004YEND2017- DR John Smith

PCSE’s customer support centre can provide NHS England’s bank details over the phone.