How many times a year is a list reconciliation requested?
Only once every 3 years. You can request an ad-hoc List Reconciliation if you have concerns with patient list size.
What should I do if I have a query or discrepency regarding patient lists?
It is the responsibility of each practice to maintain its patient list. If you think there is a discrepancy between the patient list on your clinical system and the patient list PCSE hold for your practice, please email your patient list to PCSE at email@example.com after the next quarter end period with the following information:
- your name
- the name of your GP practice
- the address of your GP practice
- your practice telephone number
- the ODS code for your practice (GP main practice codes are a letter followed by five numbers)
PCSE will review your practice list. If necessary, we will send your practice a set of actions based on the outcome of the review. These actions will ensure that all patients are accurately registered and must be implemented as a matter of urgency.
Any delays in the validation process:
- create potential patient safety risks for safeguarding and access to wider health and cancer screening services
- risk the GP practice not receiving correct patient payments