The Performer List service is now accessed via PCSE Online. GPs are responsible for updating any changes to their entry on the Performers List, such as personal details and employment details, including number of sessions worked.
To update number of sessions worked:
- Log into PCSE Online and navigate to the Performers List home screen.
- Click on Employment Details in the left hand menu. Your current employment details will be displayed.
- You will be asked Are you starting at a new practice?, select No.
- Please enter the amount of sessions, as a percentage, without including the % symbol. Level of commitment is shown as a percentage. 100% equals nine sessions per week (full time), each session equals 11%:
- 11% = 1 session
- 22% = 2 sessions
- 33% = 3 sessions
- 44% = 4 sessions
- 55% = 5 sessions
- 66% = 6 sessions
- 77% = 7 sessions
- 88% = 8 sessions
- 99% = 9 sessions
- Level of commitment cannot amount to more than 100%, even if working at multiple surgeries.
- Click Submit to complete the change request.
- A pop-up box will appear to prompt you to confirm the change request. Click OK to confirm, or Cancel to return to the previous screen.
- Once you have submitted your change request, a Case ID will automatically be generated by the system. You should use this in any correspondence with PCSE regarding the change request.
- You will receive a letter from PCSE when the change has been completed.
More details are available in our Performer Management Guide.