Why can I no longer order the Dentists DFPN2 form?
Following the end of the Dental Contract Reform Programme on the 31st of March 2022, the DFPN2 form is no longer available to order on PCSE Online for any Dental services provided.
Where can I order DS1500, MED3, MED10, MATB1?
These can be obtained direct from DWP who can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I order Death certificates from?
Books of MCCDs (blank death certificates) are available to doctors and hospitals from their local registrar.
Where can I place an order for BNF (British National Formulary)?
This will continue to be published by the BNF in updated book form twice a year, in March and September. NICE, provider of free copies to NHS health professionals in England, now buys the September edition only, in addition to the online availability via its website.
I have been set up as a main contact for more than one branch/practice. How do I order supplies to be delivered to specific sites?
To order supplies for a particular site:
- Log in to PCSE Online
- Select the site name from the drop down box underneath ‘Select Organisation and Address’
- When the site appears, select it
- Click on update
- Click on ‘Supplies’ to make your order and items will be delivered to that site.
I have received my order but there is an item missing
There may be a number of reasons for why an item is missing from your order:
- If an item has been suspended or retired, NHS England have removed the item from the catalogue. Unfortunately, you will not receive the item unless it is re-instated in the Catalogue by NHS. PCSE Online hosts the new national catalogue of approved items.
- If the item is out of stock, it will be delivered by CitySprint when it is back in stock. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with a date for when the item is back in stock.
I have received my order and it contains some items I did not order
Please order a return via the 'Returns' page on the PCSE Online and request a collection. They will be collected on the next scheduled deliver day which can be found on the homepage.
I have only received part of my order
If you’ve received part delivery of an order, the remainder of the order will be delivered once additional stock is available. Please don’t place an additional order via PCSE Online for any items you’re waiting on, as this will result in excess quantities being delivered once the item is available.
I haven’t received my order
Please check the scheduled delivery date shown in PCSE Online. There could be a number of reasons that your order has not been delivered, please see below:
- Suspended or Retired – NHS England have removed the item from the catalogue. Unfortunately, you will not receive the item unless it is re-instated in the Catalogue by NHS. PCSE Online hosts the new national catalogue of approved items, and notification will be added if products are suspended or retired.
- Out of Stock – If the item is out of stock, it will be delivered by CitySprint when it is back in stock. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with a date for when the item is back in stock.
- If there is no reason for the item being undelivered, it will be delivered by CitySprint on your next scheduled delivery date. Details of this can be found on the homepage of the portal.
If you order has not arrived within the stated delivered dates, then please contact us.
I am unable to see the ordering supplies section of PCSE Online
If you have placed orders through PCSE Online previously, then please contact us to assist you with this issue.
If you have not previously placed an order through PCSE Online, you may not have the necessary permissions to raise orders. Please check with your Main Contact whether your role on PCSE Online has permission to place orders. If this is not the case, please ask someone with the correct permissions to place the order for you. If you require access to the supplies page, your Main Contact can do this for you.
I want to amend or cancel a submitted order.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to amend or cancel an order once it has been submitted.
- If you would like to add more items, or increase the quantity of items, please place another order. As long as the order has been submitted two days before your delivery date, you should receive both orders on your nearest delivery day.
- Once you have submitted an order, you cannot remove items or reduce the quantity of items. You will need to wait until the order has been delivered and either reject the item, or accept the order and return the excess items to us.
- Once you have submitted an order, you will not be able to cancel it. You will need to wait until the order has been delivered and either reject the items or accept the order and return it to us.
I haven’t received my drug tariff catalogue
Dispensing contractors in England should note that from April 2021 the Drug Tariff will no longer be printed and distributed as a paper document. You can find out more on the NHSBSA website: https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/end-paper-drug-tariff-england.
I want to order an item but I can’t see it in PCSE Online
There may be a number of reasons that you can not see an item in PCSE Online. Any changes to the catalogue are updated on the Supplies Noticeboard, which can be found on the Supplies page. Please see possible reasons below:
- If the item has been Suspended, NHS England have removed the item from the catalogue. Unfortunately, you will not receive the item unless it is re-instated in the Catalogue by NHS. PCSE Online hosts the new national catalogue of approved items If there are items not included in the catalogue which you feel are essential for your practice, please contact us
- If the item has been Retired, NHS England have removed the item from the catalogue. Unfortunately, you will not receive the item unless it is re-instated in the Catalogue by NHS. PCSE Online hosts the new national catalogue of approved items If there are items not included in the catalogue which you feel are essential for your practice, please contact us
I am trying to order personalised prescription pads however the practitioner in the Practice is not available in the drop down list for personalisation
If you are trying to order prescription pads for a GP
The name should appear automatically on the drop down list, as it is added as part of the process the Performer List team follow when a GP updates their performer list details in PCSE Online. [To find out more, visit our dedicated Performers Lists pages]
However, if the name of the GP is not appearing in the drop down list, please contact the Performer List team. To do this go to the Contact us page and select ‘Performers List’ and then New Performers List enquiry. Complete the details requested, and in the message box, please state the reason for contacting the team. The team will then resolve the issue for you.
If you are trying to order prescription pads for other prescribers:
First the practice should ensure their ICB has completed the notification form and that it has been sent to NHS Prescriptions (NHS BSA). The form required can be found at: https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/ccgs-area-teams-and-other-providers/organisation-and-prescriber-changes/ccgs. If you require further information you can contact NHS BSA on 0191 283 8924 or alternatively contact your local ICB.
If the form has been completed and the other prescriber is still not visible in the drop down list for personalisation on PCSE Online, please contact the supplies team. To do this go to the Contact us page and select ‘Supplies’ and then New Supplies enquiry. Complete the details requested, and in the message box, please state the reason for contacting the team. The team will then resolve the issue for you.
How do I order personalised prescriptions pads?
You can order personal prescription pads for GPs working in your practice via PCSE Online. If a GP isn’t currently showing in your list to select from, this could be because they’ve recently moved practice or they’re a new GP.
If you need to order personal prescription pads for a GP not showing on your list, then please contact us. We’ll need the GP’s Prescribing Number to add them to your list.
I created an order but it has gone through as multiple orders – why?
This is nothing to worry about. Some requests have to be separated because the item may need to be processed differently, depending on whether they are personalised or not. Personalised items are made to order, so it can take longer to fulfil these orders.
My order is showing in PCSE Online twice. Why?
You will only see an order in PCSE Online twice if you have submitted an order containing the same items twice.
I created my order but it isn’t showing up in PCSE Online. Why is this?
Please check that you have submitted the order on the Track Orders page of the PCSE Online. If the order has been submitted, it will show as an active order. If it has not been submitted, you will still see the items in your basket. Please submit the order from the basket.
How can I view my orders?
To view your recently submitted orders, go to the Track Orders page on Supplies area of PCSE Online.
I have not received confirmation that my order is being fulfilled
You will not receive a notification verifying that your order is being processed, however you can view the current status of your order in the Track Orders page of PCSE Online.
How do I order supplies using PCSE Online?
To place an order for supplies on the PCSE Online, please follow these steps:
- 1.Go to the Supplies tab
- 2.Select an item
- 3.Add quantity
- 4.Click Add to Basket
- 5.Repeat this with all items your require, then submit the order
You can track your orders in the Track Orders page.