NHS Logo

Private pension payment queries - Information for GPs

Please note that PCSE is unable to answer queries regarding private pension schemes. NHS England advises
practitioners to contact the CCG or NHS local area team that requested the deduction of private pension contributions from the practice payment.

Latest service user bulletins