In response to feedback from practices and colleagues across the optical sector, PCSE has introduced a new, simple online form for all ophthalmic payment queries.
Please use the new online form to submit your enquiries to PCSE.
The tailor-made form contains different options to ensure your query gets to the right team as quickly as possible. There will be different categories according to who is submitting the form, for example:
- Contractor/optical practice
- Local Optical Committee
- Member of Public (for HC5 queries only)
- Regional Local Team
When you have selected the category relevant to you, the intuitive form will guide you to submit the details PCSE needs to ensure the quickest possible response time.
Once you submit your form, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming your submission, along with a reference number which you can use to follow-up on your enquiry if needed.
Accessing the online form
- Please visit the ‘Contact us’ page of the PCSE website
- Scroll down to the enquiries form and select ‘Ophthalmic Payments’ from the drop-down box
- Enter the required details as requested on the form
- Keep a record of your case reference number and use it in any subsequent correspondence about your query.
Details you will need to submit a query
To submit an enquiry via the online form you will need your:
- ODS code (also known as TP code), which begins with 'TP' followed by 3 alpha/numeric characters. If you do not know the ODS code for your practice you should contact the Exeter Helpdesk on 0300 3034 034 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment System Code: This is your Contractor Code and PCT Code which can be found in the two boxes on the top right corner of your GOS submission headers e.g. 5C5 121
Please note: If you are contacting from an RLT or LOC you can submit queries/requests directly using the form and you will not require this information.