NHS Logo

Helping laboratories and clinics to register with PCSE

In order for staff from colposcopy clinics, laboratories, sexual health clinics and Screening and Immunisation Teams (SITs) to be able to contact PCSE they must be registered as authorised service users on PCSE’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.  

Individuals wishing to use the forthcoming, new online enquiry form for screening, or contact PCSE’s Customer Service Centre (CSC) by phone, need to go through an identification and verification process (ID&V).

To ensure the appropriate identification and verification (ID&V) checks are in place Public Health England are kindly supporting our initiative to contact all laboratories and clinics to gather the relevant contact information.  

An email explaining the data gathering exercise, along with instructions for completing an excel spreadsheet, was sent out to all labs, clinics and SITs in the summer but it's not too late to register.

How to register

One spreadsheet per organisation should be completed with the name and contact details of the primary contact and any additional staff that may have a requirement to make contact with PCSE.  We also need the:

  • Organisation Code (which can be found on the NHS Digital website on the NHS Trusts spreadsheet)
  • Laboratory National Code (Labs only)

It is important labs, clinics and SITs provide this information as it will enable us to make the relevant updates to the CRM system so that staff in those settings can raise queries

If you are not registered, we may not be able to respond to your enquiry or it may result in a delay in responding.

Please return the completed spreadsheet to Lee.dobbins@capita.co.uk to enable the information to be updated promptly. 

If you did not receive a copy of the excel spreadsheet to complete, you can download the relevant one for your organisation below:

Laboratories, sexual health and colposcopy clinics

Screening and Immunisation Teams

If you have any queries please contact the National Engagement Team for your area.