NHS Logo


Additional Voluntary Contributions

Practice managers can view a Principal GP’s AVCs, by logging into PCSE Online, selecting Pensions > AVC > AVC listing. You can view your own AVC via PCSE Online, if you are a non-GP Partner. 

Please note: If you are looking to stop, amend or add additional voluntary contributions to your pension scheme, you will need to contact NHS Pensions directly and discuss your requirements with them. They will agree with you the AVC type, amount and duration and then send this to us to process.