NHS Logo

Making an urgent medical record request


If you have an urgent clinical need to access information in a medical record, PCSE can facilitate contact between you and a patient’s previous GP, to ensure the details needed get to the relevant clinician in good time. Please download the urgent record request form, complete it electronically and send it to pcse.accessrequests@nhs.net putting ‘Urgent record request’ in the email subject line.