NHS Logo


What information are you requesting?

(NHS Bodies, Coroners, Police, Charities, researchers etc)


Is it Medical Records?

If you are looking to make a request for the GP medical record of a registered individual you will need to contact their GP Practice.

To find out the GP Practice registration information of the person click here. 

Please note that if the practice is awaiting full records to arrive, they will need to follow the guidance provided by PCSE, and we will be able to assist the practice directly.

PCSE administer all Information Disclosure requests for unregistered individuals.


To make a request for GP medical records, click here.



PCSE will administer all Information Disclosure requests for deceased individuals from 

  • Coroners
  • GPs
  • PHSO
  • Police

Any other organisations will be directed to contact the last registered practice of the patient, unless this is closed - in which case PCSE will process.

To request the details of the last GP practice please click here.

If the GP Practice has closed, to make a request for medical records, click here.


Patient Registration Information?

Please click here to request patient registration information stored by PCSE (eg current GP, last GP, and GP registration history).

Further information about this process can be found here.


How can we help?

Please type what you're searching for in the box below:

or take a look at our frequently asked questions.