NHS Logo


GP Registrars completing training

You can tell us about that you have completed your training and want to change your Performer Type from GP Registrar to GP performer by logging into PCSE Online, and:

  • Select Performer Type on the PCSE Online Performer Home Page in the left-hand menu

  • Your current performer type will be displayed
  • Select the appropriate performer type:
    • GP Performer
    • Armed Services 1
    • Armed Services 2
  • You must upload evidence that you have completed your training
  • You must upload evidence of indemnity or insurance to cover your new role
  • Click on Submit
  • Confirm this by selecting OK
  • A Case ID will be automatically generated and sent to you for reference

This process does not update your Employment details. It sets your status to a default of registered with licence, which indicates you are working as a locum.

If you are working as a salaried GP or GP Partner, update your practice information in the Employment Details section.


If you have any questions, you can contact us via the online enquiries form on our Contact Us page or call our Customer Support Centre on 0333 014 2884.

Let us know how satisfied you are with this Performers List webpage by clicking a star below

very satisfied satisfied dissatisfied very dissatisfied

Your feedback is useful to us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.