Transfer of practice within the same locality (salaried GP or GP Partner)
Once PCSE has received the completed NPL3 change notification form, PCSE will
- Email the performer’s current (leaving) practice to confirm the change, request leaving date and patient reallocation details (if required).
- Email the performer’s new (joining) practice to confirm the change, request joining date and number of sessions the performer will be working in the practice
- Where the movement affects a practice’s contract (i.e. results in a contract variation), PCSE will also request by e-mail that the relevant commissioning team confirms they:
- are aware of the change, and
- approve amendments can be made to the partnership
- If the practice is single handed, PCSE will also request (by email) confirmation of who will be providing cover/taking over the practice from the commissioning team
Estimate of GP NHS Pensionable Profits/Pay
As soon as the performer receives confirmation that the change has been finalised, the new practice is required to submit an Estimate of GP NHS Pensionable Profits/Pay via the PCSE online form (select GP pensions as the subject enquiry type). The practice should state in the correspondence that the estimate is being submitted in relation to a recent performers list change.