Skip to main content

Form statuses

My certificate has been rejected, how do I convert it back from draft?

You will need to revert your form to draft status before you can update it and resubmit it. 

Log into PCSE Online, and click GP Pensions and Payments, then Pensions and then Self Assessments– Type 2. 

You can then click on ‘NHS Pension Scheme Annual Income listing’, and this is where you’ll see all current and previous forms. 

These are normally listed in date order, so you can sort on the ‘Financial Year’ column so the most recent is at the top of the list. 

Check you have the right certificate, in the ‘Declaration Status’ column, it will say Rejected. 

To revert a form to Draft status, 

  • click on the red symbol (a circular arrow) in the ‘Revert to draft’ column
  • A pop message will appear
  • Click on Confirm
  • the status will change to Draft. 

To edit, then resubmit, a form that in draft status, click on the relevant blue link in the ‘Form ID’ column.

You can now edit or submit your completed form.

For GPs who submitted their end of year form via the Contact Us form, you will need to update and resubmit via the same method. 

Can we save the forms to complete at a later date?

Yes, simply click 'save for later' and the form will be saved as a draft.  

You can then retrieve the draft form from the Listings screen. Find out more here - the process is the same for both Type 1 and Type 2 forms. 

Do we get confirmation the form has been successfully submitted?

Once you have submitted your form for processing on PCSE Online, its status will show as 'declarated' on the Type 2 Listings screen.