Skip to main content

Local Medical Committee (LMC) levies

How do I change the LMC levy rate?

If you need to make a change to an LMC levy rate, then you need to contact your ICB who will authorise the change. 

For LMCs that PCSE process the levy deductions for, the ICB will notify PCSE to action. Changes for all other LMCs will be implemented by the ICB.

How does the commissioner notify PCSE of a LMC rate change?

An authorised contact at the commissioner needs to submit an email instruction to to notify PCSE of the levy rate change to be actioned. Please note this only applies for areas that PCSE process the levy deductions for.