Skip to main content

Rents, rates and utilities payments

How do I claim for practice rent, rates and utilities?

All claims must be submitted to your Intergrated Care Board (ICB) for approval. 

Claims submitted via the PCSE Online portal will go to your ICB for approval. For any claims made outside the PCSE Online Portal these should be sent to your ICB. All approved claims made by your ICB will then be sent to PCSE which will then be included in practice’s main monthly payments.

If you have a query with your payment, please contact your ICB, in the first instance. They will instruct PCSE to make any amendments to any incorrect payments made. 

PCSE are not able to make any correction/amendments without direct instruction from the relevant ICB.