Skip to main content

Non-clinical partners

If GPs are automatically given access, what about non-GP partners who need to access the pensions screens?

Non-GP partners are not given roles automatically as they aren’t on the performers list, however your practice user administrator for GP Payments and Pensions can give them the Non-GP partner role.

How do I remove a non-clinical partner from the Practice?

This is a self-serve process that needs to be completed on the PCSE Online portal. The Practice GPPP User Administrator must remove the role ‘GPP – Non-GP Partner’ from the Non-Clinical Partner. 

How can I update the pension for a non-clinical partner once they have been added to the Practice?

Once the Practice assign the role of non-GP Partner, the pensions team at PCSE can process the pensions adjustment.

PCSE can only process the adjustment if the SD number and the National Insurance Number are inputted on the PCSE Online portal.

If there is no SD number or National Insurance number inputted, then PCSE will request it from the practice manager in order to process the adjustment.

How do I add a non-clinical partner to the Practice?

If a Non-Clinical partner joins your practice, this is now a self-serve process for you to complete on the PCSE online portal. The Practice GPPP User Administrator must assign the role ‘GPP – Non GP Partner’ to the Non-Clinical Partner.  This will allow the Non-Clinical Partner to:

Complete and submit an annual certificate
Submit an annual certificate completed by practice accountant
View previous annual certificates
Complete individual estimated income
View AVC applications
Complete payment details relating to AVC lump sum contributions
Opt-out or into the pension scheme
Submit and view break in service applications
View employee contribution statements
Complete an opt-out on behalf of a Performer/NCP