Skip to main content

Temporary patients - GMS3 forms

How can I order GMS3 (Temporary resident) forms?

Log into PCSE Online and order GMS3 forms from the Supplies section. 

In order to access the Supplies section of PCSE Online, you will need Practice Order Entry Clerk role. If you do not have this role, please speak to your Practice's Main Contact who can assign the role. 

We have received a GMS3 form for a patient that is not registered at my practice

Please visit the Contact Us page and complete a new Medical Record Movement enquiry.

How do I send GMS3 forms (temporary residence forms)?

GMS3 forms can be scanned and uploaded to the records section of PCSE Online by selecting ‘Submit GMS3 Forms’ on the screen header. The upload facility is on the left-hand side of the page.  Please ensure all sides of the form are scanned. Save each patient form as a separate PDF file and include the patient's name in the file name.

Alternatively, if you don't have any scanning facilities, you can request a label for GMS3 forms through the records section of PCSE Online and send the forms in shipping bags. To order a label please:

  1. Log in to PCSE Online
  2. Click ‘Records’ on the menu bar and then click ‘Submit GMS3 forms’.
  3. On the right-hand side, there will be a box called ‘CitySprint collection’.
  4. Select how many labels you would like by using the plus and minus buttons (just one label is needed per shipping bag but you can put multiple GMS3 forms into one bag).
  5. Click the ‘Request tracking label(s)’ button.

The label(s) will then be delivered to you on your usual CitySprint visit.