Skip to main content

Private prescribers

How can I change the address on my prescription forms?

Firstly, as a private prescriber, you need to update Controlled Drugs Accountable Office (CDAO). Find out more on the CDAO website.

Once you have received confirmation from CDAO that NHSBSA have updated your address, please notify us of the change - including the new address - by emailing

Please also attach to your email the confirmation from the CDAO, and any confirmation from NHSBSA Prescription Services, that the change has been completed by them - we are unable to make any changes, without CDAO and NHSBSA updating their records first. The PCSE team will then update your details, to reflect the new address. 

PCSE are not responsible for any changes to the clinician's printed details on private prescriber prescription which can only be delivered to the address featured on them, any mis-match will result in a delay fulfilling orders.

I am a private prescriber - how do I order prescription pads?

Private prescribers can only order prescription forms, by downloading and completing a Private Prescriber Order form

Once the form is complete, please return to

Please note, this form is for both personalised and non-personalised prescription forms.