Skip to main content

Estimate of Pensionable Profits


Annual practice estimates of pensionable profit should be submitted via PCSE Online.

It is important that the estimated is as accurate as possible to avoid large adjustments when end of year certificates are reconciled.

A Salary Change form should be submitted on PCSE Online if the Pension Scheme Member's estimated income changes during a pension year.

This will help to ensure that the correct pensions contributions are being taken from the Practice each month, and avoid large adjustments at the end of the financial year.

Information provided via PCSE Online will be automatically added to the main Practice Estimate form, making the overall administration easier for the practice.

Submitting an Estimate of Pensionable Contributions

To submit this information, just log into PCSE Online, select the GP Pensions tab and click the Estimate option from the dashboard.

From here there are two options:

  • Individual Estimate
  • Salary Change

Choose the relevant option and submit your information.

More information on both options is available in the user guide and video below, including how this links in to the Practice Estimate form.

Let us know how satisfied you are with this webpage by clicking a button below.