Skip to main content

GP SOLO work

Viewing SOLO payments

GP Performers can log into PCSE Online to view details of all SOLO payments submitted by their Commissioner or Out of Hours provider.

Simply click on the SOLO Work tab on the GP Payments & Pensions service on PCSE Online to view.

OoH and Extended Access Providers must now submit SOLO details and payments to their ICB. More information is available via the link below.

Let us know how satisfied you are with this webpage by clicking a button below.