The process for performers to gain entry and make status changes to the National Performer Lists will be changing.
Click here to read more.
There are three national performers lists operated by NHS England – one for medical, dental and ophthalmic performers. The lists provide an extra layer of reassurance for the public that GPs, Dentists and Opticians practicing in the NHS are suitably qualified, have up to date training, have appropriate English language skills and have passed other relevant checks such as with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and the NHS Litigation Authority.
PCSE is responsible for administering entry and status changes to performers lists on behalf of NHS England. The decision to admit or decline an applicant to the National Performers Lists is the responsibility of NHS England.
- Applying to join the National Performers Lists for the first time - NPL1 form
- Change of circumstance or status (change of name, address, transfer of practice within same locality or change of status) - NPL3 form
- Movement to a different NHS England team - NPL2 form
- Notifying PCSE of the death of a performer
- If you are a GP registrar and started your training between August 2016 and January 2017