Skip to main content

CET claims

Can a performer submit a CET claim form for payment?

A performer can log into PCSE Online, create and sign their CET claim, however the contractor will need to log in to sign and submit the performer's CET claim.

CET claims can only be paid to a contractor

Locum optometrists who have difficulty finding a contractor willing to submit a CET claim for them are advised to contact their LOC to request assistance.

I have a query about a CET claim from a previous year.

Any queries about CET claims from past years should be submitted using the 'Ophthalmic Payments' option on the Contact us page

Please follow these steps:

1. Select 'Ophthalmic Payments'.
2. Complete the verify me reCAPTCHA security box.
3. Choose 'Contractor/Optical practice'.
4. Select 'CET Grant Claims' from the Type of Query drop down menu.
5. Complete the fields and submit.

How will a CET payment appear on a statement?

Due to restrictions on the existing Ophthalmic Payments System, the CET payment will appear on the contractor’s GOS statements as Enhanced Service Value.  Details of the name of the performer that the CET grant is for will be included

When can CET claims be submitted?

The claims window will be open from Monday 3 July to Thursday 2 November 2023. For more information, please visit our dedicated CET claim page

How do I submit a CET claim?

Submitting a CET claim is quick and easy to do on PCSE Online:

1. Performer logs into PCSE online and creates and signs their CET claim
2. Contractor signatory logs in and signs and submits the Performer's CET claim 

Should you need help submitting your claim, take a look at our CET claims webpage or watch our short YouTube video.