NHS Logo


GP Locums

Submit your Locum A&B forms via PCSE Online

As a GP Locum, you can elect if you wish to pension individual periods of work.  You can submit Locum A and B forms via PCSE Online.

Use the tiles below to find out more about the new online pensions service or to find out more about the current way to pay your pension contributions and to submit your Locum forms.



Let us know how satisfied you are with this GP Pensions webpage by clicking a star below

very satisfied satisfied dissatisfied very dissatisfied

Your feedback is useful to us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.