Skip to main content

GMS, APMS and PMS contract changes


To notify PCSE of a contract change from PMS or A/PMS to GMS and vice versa, or to stop a recurring payment, the Commissioner who is listed on the authorised signatory list will need to complete the appropriate form to submit to PCSE.

Submitting a contract change

To let us know about a contract change, please complete the 'Contract Change Request' template, available below.

This should be sent to both the Performer List team, using the email addresses below:

Stopping current recurrent payments

If any current recurring payments need to stop, you will also need to complete the 'Stop payment instruction' email template, available below, and attach it to your email notifying us of the change. 

This template should be sent to

Please ensure PCSE is notified of the monthly payment stop instructions a minimum of 9 working days prior to the contractual payment date.

Let us know how satisfied you are with this webpage by clicking a button below.