Skip to main content

New Dental Performers


If you are a dentist wanting to provide dental care for the NHS in England, you need apply to join the Dental Performers List for England.

This includes foundation dentists, dental practitioners from the rest of the UK who are moving to England to practice and dentists from abroad. 

Inclusion on any other Performers List is not transferable and a new application is necessary.

Register for PCSE Online

All Performer List activities are carried out in PCSE Online. 

To register for PCSE Online, you'll need an email address and your GDC number to complete the process. 

Click on 'Register' on the blue navigation bar, and choose 'register as a Performers List Applicant'.

Complete the Applicant Registration form. 

Use your GDC registered email address as your username, rather than a time-limited one issued by your university. 

You will need to provide your GDC number. 

Your password must be at least 10 characters in length and contain a minimum of the following:

  • 1 uppercase
  • 1 lowercase
  • 1 number
  • 1 special character, such as !$%^?&*("@")#

Completing your application to join the Performers List

The guide below will take you step by step through the application form, from start to finish. 

Important message for New Dental Performers:

Important message for New Dental Performers

You will need to provide your ID documents i.e. passport during the application process. 

Please note, it is the responsibility of your employer to ensure you provide the correct evidence of the right to work and settled status, as part of their employment checks. 

Additional support

The guides below will provide additional information, should you need it. 

What happens next

The guide below outlines what happens during the application process.

Let us know how satisfied you are with this webpage by clicking a button below.