User Administrator roles and responsibilities
By using the PCSE Online web application, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use as a User Administrator. The following also provides your role and responsibilities.
As a User Administrator, also referred to as a Super User, you are responsible for assigning permissions to other users of PCSE Online within your organisation. For GP Payments and Pensions User Administrators have been set up on your behalf by PCSE.
There are a number of different permissions that can be allocated to users within PCSE Online. A user can also be given multiple permissions. These permissions or roles will allow users to complete specific actions. The roles that may be assigned are:
- GP Practice
- Integrated Care Board (ICB)
- GP Accountant
- Out of Hours Provider
- NHS England
- Locum Chambers
- Primary Care Network (ICN)
You have one clear purpose as a User Administrator - managing all users in your practice, this includes:
- Assigning users in your organisation with the roles they need to do tasks such as submitting payment claims, viewing your practice statement or updating childhood immunisations
- Setting up new users. You must take care when doing this to ensure you only grant suitable permissions
- Amending users’ permissions in your practice
- Deactivate any users who have left your organisation or no longer require access to PCSE Online as soon as possible. Any leavers who move to similar organisations may use their same email address and it is important that you remove their access to your organisation
Please note: The User Administrator role cannot perform any other tasks other than user management, unless they provide the role to themselves.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our web application.
For more information on your roles and responsibilities please contact: email@example.com
Let us know how satisfied you are with this webpage by clicking a button below.